Welcome to thy fresh blogspot.
Don't fret, I do not talk Shakespearean or Old English. What does one write on their first post on a new blog? Who can answer this question? No one. It's purely up to the individual on what they'd like to write. Most would conform and just compose a description of themselves. Won't be surprising if I myself were to do this right now.
Instead of my first post being of a description of myself, though this blogspot will be an online journal for all complete strangers to read upon of my journey, I shall describe to you the purpose of this blogspot. Take note, I won't be conforming to the typical youth that uses these social networking sites to rant. When quite oppositely I've been trying not to, it's been a good few days since.
This blogspot is an online journal that shall encapsulate my expedition as a damsel not in distress. What do I mean by this? I honestly don't know exactly yet since I did just create this idea only five minutes ago. However, I do know that everyday I will be posting up my life.
My life? Yes. Long or short. Picture or words. In whatever form, you'll be reading upon my daily life. Sometimes, it may not even be about me. It may just be for you or for someone else, maybe even about someone. Nonetheless, my thirteen years of schooling will be drawing to a close soon and in response to this matter of 'seizing the day' I'd like to capture it all in one post which does not limit to 144 characters (as of twitter).
There you have it, a description of the purpose and use of this current blogspot. Just you wait, you'll soon encounter a post that will be of an illustration of who I am. Probably a few posts though.
Til the next post,
Despedida (Goodbye)