As much as society tends to make implications into our faces that love is just a feeling and most likely one's wishful thinking, I do differ from this. It's amazing how things can inevitably change in one year. Think of it, 365 days can fly by that we easily miss the beauty of each day. Just like we could miss out each morning to stop and wander at the sunrise, we can easily miss the twinkle of each night sky as the universe displays its magnificence. We can also easily miss the alluring fact that our lives are planned out even before we were existent on this earth.
Hand-written and originally composed by the Author of Life. Hand-crafted and moulded by the divine Potter. In the video above is Carissa Rae and Michael Alvarado. They're a gorgeous display of what true love is, not just romantically, in God. The One who brought them together. I personally have no knowledge of their love story but I do recognise the imprints of the Father's hands upon their hearts. Their hearts for each other but vitally to Him.
This my friendly readers is what I believe is the correct glimpse of what love is. You can capture it in their eyes. It's magical, genuine, real. So is the One who is love.
Til tomorrows post,
Despedida x