November 10, 2012
AM1G0z 4 LYF
Introducing Mi Amigos: Elisha and Jeffrey. We've only met this year and it seems like it's been years. To think it all happened in the class which we now currently dread, even just hearing the name of it (English). There are not enough words to comprehend how incredibly blessed I am to have them step into my life. Now we know for sure there are more steps to take with each other.
Specifically this is a shout out to Amigo #1: Elisha Kristin. Since it is her birthday. This girl I cannot even begin to describe the enormity of her existence. Though small in stature, she is of a large heart. This possession is of great value and beauty. To think of it, it hasn't even been a full year that I've known her and I'm more than proud to say that she is my sisterfriend. The term sisterfriend is more than just a title given to someone whom I am close to but it's the title that sums up a friendship that shall last for a lifetime. Other than that, she is beautiful and deserving of a prince.
Til the next post,
Despedida x
