I'm trying me best to update this blog as much as I can in the small amount of time that I can spare during studying. I started off this week well and was supposed to upload what I ate for breakfast on Monday but obviously I lagged in doing so. Better late than never right?
Just one of the many improved meals I've made and this one only required some sun-dried tomatoes, fetta cheese and spinach all mixed up in egg! This right here was just absolutely delectable and filled me up throughout the day. My main point of this post is to encourage you to not be afraid to improv on cooking because you'll never know what will turn out.
Just one of the many improved meals I've made and this one only required some sun-dried tomatoes, fetta cheese and spinach all mixed up in egg! This right here was just absolutely delectable and filled me up throughout the day. My main point of this post is to encourage you to not be afraid to improv on cooking because you'll never know what will turn out.