'Its okay'
How this phrase is all to familiar. So much that it's fitted and squeezed into my own personal vocabulary bank.
As much as I try to withdraw such a phrase, I only find myself depositing into it even more. To rid of it, I wish it was as simple as using the declining balance formula. But there is no formula, no Sir. No formula can ever resolve this.
This phrase. It's duality.
How it's all too masked. A truth and a lie. A speck of light and a cloud of darkness. Yes, I utilize the phrase to mask my true feelings. Yes, I utilize the phrase to humbly reveal my generosity. In all reality, I guess I can just say that:
-"It's okay" that you left me hanging
-"It's okay" for you to tell me your problems, I'll always be here for you
-"It's okay that you are cheesy
-"It's okay" for you to not have it altogether, all the time
-"It's okay" that you cry on my shoulder
-"It's okay" for you to lean on me
It's O.K.
-"It's okay" that you left me hanging
-"It's okay" for you to tell me your problems, I'll always be here for you
-"It's okay that you are cheesy
-"It's okay" for you to not have it altogether, all the time
-"It's okay" that you cry on my shoulder
-"It's okay" for you to lean on me
It's O.K.