June 22, 2013

Contentment

I can feel it getting closer. A lot closer than I thought it would come.
Contentment.

Although I have yet to go through HSC trials, completion of my Pip, Hillsong Conference, Graduation, University applications and all the in between. I know that I can be content with where I am at. It's the fact that I need to walk in faith now. Just like Peter, he didn't walk on water. He walked on faith. That's what made him do such a miraculous act. And so I can do the same, when I walk on faith- I gain hold of His promises for me. I just need to keep walking. I just need to keep my eyes above the waves.

The fact that I can completely focus on myself now, not trying to be self-centred, it's freeing my mind a lot more. I honestly can't wait to see what the future holds for me. I just know that there is so much more that God wants me to experience and to endeavour through life.

*breathes in and out*